We offer a proactive managed service plan for customers that want to leverage eApps expertise so that they may focus as much time as possible on their core business objectives. With this service, a named Account Manager will be assigned to your account. This person will be your liaison, advocate, expeditor, and advisor. Your assigned Account Manager will devote the time required to understand your hosting services goals, and make sure that these goals are achieved. The key duties of your Account Manager are as follows:
- Oversee eApps’ efforts to ensure that your service has maximum uptime and performs as expected
- Conduct quarterly meetings to review all aspects of your service
- Ensure that you are receiving maximum value
- Serve as your primary contact for communications with eApps
- Ensure that you get the best advice on how to take advantage of eApps services to achieve your goals
- Take responsibility for seeing that any issues or concerns are resolved satisfactorily
- Educate eApps staff on specifics about your services
- Prepare a secondary Account Manager to serve you when your Account Manager is off shift, or on holiday
The Enterprise Customer Service Plan also includes the following benefits.
- 25% Discount on all Billable services
- One free First Responder service for Uptime Monitoring, for each Virtual Server
- One free First Responder service for Resource Monitoring, for each Virtual Server
- Free assistance for the setup of the Site Accelerator and Web Application Firewall (WAF) service
The Enterprise Customer Service Plan is offered at $300 per month, with discounts for longer subscription terms. Customers that achieve, and maintain, a spend rate of over $1,000 per month on qualified eApps services will receive the benefits of the Enterprise Customer Service Plan at no charge. For more information contact sales@eApps.com.